With the massive growth around Denver, Colorado, new businesses and services are popping up in every neighborhood. A new metal building needs to make an impression without sticking out like a sore thumb. Commercial buildings need to represent your business image and philosophy. The ultimate goal is to promote an efficient working environment and allow for layout customization. All of these considerations are best handled with a custom building design that is tailored to your specific requirements.
Whether you’re looking to erect a new metal building in an office park or planning to move into a well-established retail development, our design team has the experience to deal with local and city ordinances for your project. We’ll help you demystify zoning laws and regulations, and we’ll seamlessly incorporate these concerns into your custom plan. Our site planning and project management know-how guarantees a smooth build time within a solid deadline. Not only will you save on material and construction costs, but you’ll also have quicker occupancy to get your business up and running in no time.
Customization Options for Steel Commercial Buildings
- Rigid Frame, Gable (RCG) and Rigid Frame, Single Slope (RCS) steel framing systems are popular choices for commercial projects with specific layout requirements
- Steel building wall systems come in a range of colors and gages for special design plans
- All buildings interface well with masonry, concrete, and more.
- Pre-assembled walk doors, extruded aluminum frame windows, and translucent panels are quick to install while maintaining natural light.
- Various adaptable insulation systems and variable roof profiles help save on energy costs.
- Recyclable steel and solar reflectance earn you LEED points towards LEED certification.
A steel frame and building joins with a large variety of materials that gives your project the look you’ve been wanting in a cost-effective manner. You’ll continue to save money in the long run well after your building is finished with excellent energy efficiency and LEED certification. The finished product shows the community that your business knows how to establish a professional, sustainable workplace.